• Extra coating per square inch maximizes adhesion under diaphoretic and stress conditions.
• Adult: Holter Monitoring, Stress Test, ICU I CCU,Operating Room, Recovery Room, Cardiac Rehab, Dental Surgery.
• Comfortable, soft, and conformable electrode.
• Hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and disposable electrode that meets all AAMI performance specs.
• JAMJOOM Electrodes are designed for the difficult adhesion conditions that occur in Holter patient monitoring or anywhere that excess moisture may be a problem.
Coated at 117 grams/meter squared onto a 1/16″ thick, white cross-linked, 4lb. per cubic ft. polyethylene foam.
Center snap with conductive liquid gel column.
Adult Electrode dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.625″
Pediatric dimensions; 1.75″ x .875″
Disposable, pre-gelled, silver/silver chloride, self-adhering foam.
Adult supplied 5 to a release strip, 75 per box, 750 per case.
Pediatric supplied 3 to a release strip, 108 per box, 108 per case.